As a leader:
- Are you concerned about the high cost of absenteeism in your organisation?
- Are you struggling with high staff turnover?
- Do you have a demotivated workforce?
- Is your business shrinking, with not enough new clients?
- Are you experiencing a flood of new clients, feeling swamped and out of control
One in five of the working population is currently affected by stress, and stress is the main cause of sick leave. According to the Stress Management Society, this costs employers £1.24 billion per year.
Are you suffering from any of these?
- Lack of motivation
- Short-tempered aggressive behaviour
- Poor decision
- Destructive behaviour in relationships
- Poor sleep, unable to switch off
Physically our health suffers too, and can result in an increase in:
- alcohol consumption
- high blood pressure, strokes, heart attacks continually feeling tired
When the pressure piles on for too long, stress and its debilitating effects impact the entire workforce.
Do the following sound familiar to you? You are:
- bombarded with messages
- constantly problemsolving
- trying to staying ahead of the competition
- having to remain alert and accountable to your team
- aiming to meet rigorous demands, of tight deadlines and tostay within budget
- responsive to your clients’ needs, delivering a high quality service
How to reduce work place stress and improve performance
Nicola’s tailor-made programmes help to reduce stress in your workplace by offering practical and proactive solutions to promote wellbeing in staff throughout your organisation. Designed to suit your organisation’s size and budget, the programmes:
- Engage your employees and improve morale.
- Increase productivity and performance.
- Provide advice on how to avoid stress in the workplace.
- Enhance your knowledge of health and wellbeing.
- Teach quick simple stress busting techniques that train your mind to think, feel and behave more calmly and with more clarity.
- Reduce absenteeism and executive burn out and provide sustainable financial benefits for your organisation.
Motivational Stress Reduction Programmes
Nicola also offers Stress Reduction programmes focusing on personal effectiveness, including overcoming public speaking nerves, time management, and enhanced energy and health at work. These are bespoke programmes and are delivered through corporate schemes as part of executive management and development, or employee welfare schemes.